Revmade is seeking a project coordinator with demonstrated experience in client management and customer service to support content service delivery and program execution. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Revmade is accepting exceptional entry-level candidates as well as those with 1-3 years of experience for this role. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can take ownership of an area of the business, grow your skills quickly, be creative day-to-day, enjoy a flexible work environment and work with a stellar team of data and content professionals, this may be the job for you.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the workflow of client projects, including but not limited to creating and overseeing project timelines, creating project plans and meeting agendas, scheduling and participating in meetings, and ensuring all deliverables are created and delivered on-time. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that specific assigned projects remain on schedule and within scope.
- Report to and work closely with the Director of Operations to manage all post-sale client operations for the company, from project kick-off to opportunity for renewal. Manage all operational materials related to the program, keeping an organized library that can be replicated for efficiency.
- Manage related project work, including budgets, expenses, contract creation and contractor oversight.
- Be responsible for all client communication, including but not limited to creation of meeting agendas that move programs forward, email recaps and updates and delivery of materials. This is a critical area of expertise for the right candidate: We’re looking for someone who embraces our method of white-glove customer service and goes above and beyond to ensure our clients have a great experience working with us.
- Work with the Revmade team on internal project management and other opportunities, including but not limited to contributing thought leadership to our website, brainstorming on Revmade marketing opportunities and more.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and oversee complex projects; embraces details and enjoys all facets of project management. Ability to break major projects into component parts and oversee their progress and execution.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Must take responsibility and initiative for projects.
- Client service experience and mentality; professional polish in emails, over the phone and in person
- Professionally polished; excellent communication skills are a must
- Experience in digital marketing and/or content creation
- Experience with project management software (i.e. Asana, Trello. etc.)
- Experience in media environments is a major plus
Revmade is on a mission to bring the best practices of media companies to marketing teams, creating better content marketing that resonates with audiences and adds value to their lives. Revmade was founded in 2016 to help companies improve content marketing outcomes and build better audience relationships. Since then, the company has helped major brands, associations and publications strengthen marketing performance and generate new revenue streams, winning dozens of industry awards in the process, including the Content Marketing Awards’ Best Content Strategy of 2019.
Revmade’s approach to its employees, partners and clients is to treat each other like family. We start with a foundation of deep respect and appreciation for each other, which extends to our employment policies: from flexible working hours to equal opportunities for growth, development and advancement in our company. We see diversity and inclusion as central to our organization and its success. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination in the workplace.
Our benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match
- Profit sharing
Contact us at email@example.com with any interest or inquiries.
Get our weekly newsletter for tips on how to drive better content marketing performance.
For a regular stream of ideas, research and links we find helpful. And of course, to say hi!