Associate Strategist – Audience & Insights
Revmade is seeking a contract strategist to support its client projects and marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting reporting efforts on client projects, including traffic analytics, search performance, and email engagement.
- Performing research to support and directly contribute to client projects.
- Assisting Revmade marketing efforts through audience engagement reporting and research.
- Across all efforts, reporting to and working closely with the Director of Audience & Insights.
- A curious mindset, and the ability and willingness to ask uncommon questions.
- Strong analyst and strategist skill sets, with an understanding of how to use relevant research, insights and/or data to serve organizational strategies.
- An ability to multi-task across clients and projects, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders along the way.
- Demonstrated research experience, with experience tapping into both qualitative and quantitative sources of information.
- Has worked in digital media or digital marketing, either with a publisher or a brand.
- Has experience reporting on data trends in a professional setting.
- Some experience using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, and SEMrush — or equivalent platforms — is preferred.
- 15-20 hours/week
- 6-month contract
- Option for full-time employment assessed at conclusion of contact
Contact Joshua Lasky (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any interest or inquiries.
Revmade is on a mission to bring the best practices of media companies to marketing teams, creating better content marketing that resonates with audiences and adds value to their lives. Revmade was founded in 2016 to help companies improve content marketing outcomes and build better audience relationships. Since then, the company has helped major brands, associations and publications strengthen marketing performance and generate new revenue streams, winning dozens of industry awards in the process, including the Content Marketing Awards’ Best Content Strategy of 2019.
Get our weekly newsletter for tips on how to drive better content marketing performance.
For a regular stream of ideas, research and links we find helpful. And of course, to say hi!