Associate Analyst – Audience & Insights
Revmade is seeking an analyst to support Revmade client projects. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Contact Joshua Lasky (email@example.com) with any interest or inquiries.
- Perform quantitative research and analysis to support and directly contribute to client content marketing efforts, audience studies, and other client projects.
- Lead reporting efforts on client projects, including traffic analytics, content performance, and competitor analysis.
- Build, clean, and analyze datasets to support ongoing research and content development efforts.
- Create and maintain dashboards for ongoing content performance reporting.
- Develop automated workflows for increasing analysis and reporting efficiency.
- Report to and work closely with the Director of Audience & Insights to engage on client work and Revmade marketing efforts.
- 1-3 years of data analysis or analytics experience across academic studies, internships, or professional work.
- A curious mindset, and both the ability and willingness to ask uncommon questions.
- An understanding of how to apply relevant research, insights and/or data to solve organizational problems.
- An ability to multi-task across clients and projects, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders along the way.
- Internship or professional experience in digital media or digital marketing.
- Internship or professional experience reporting on data trends to stakeholders.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, and SEMrush – or equivalent platforms.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Remote work environment
- Flexible daily schedule
- 401K match
- Profit sharing
- Investment in employee training/conferences
Revmade is on a mission to bring the best practices of media companies to marketing teams, creating better content marketing that resonates with audiences and adds value to their lives. Revmade was founded in 2016 to help companies improve content marketing outcomes and build better audience relationships. Since then, the company has helped major brands, associations and publications strengthen marketing performance and generate new revenue streams, winning dozens of industry awards in the process, including the Content Marketing Awards’ Best Content Strategy in 2021.
Get our weekly newsletter for tips on how to drive better content marketing performance.
For a regular stream of ideas, research and links we find helpful. And of course, to say hi!